About Electronic American Recycling
Our message is simple: People, Planet, Passion
Here at Electronics American Recycling, we promote a simple set of values:
• We never allow e-waste to be dumped or exported for processing.
• We applaud each other’s hard work and innovation.
• We never short-change our customers.
• We ensure health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers.
• We make the world a better place, one customer, vendor, and random person at a time.
• We have fun!
Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
IT hardware is constantly improving every day, keeping up with this pace and maintaining a healthy refresh cycle is challenging for organizations of all types and sizes. As our clients refresh their assets they rely on us to optimize the value of their assets. Working with our team of integrated partners, provides cradle to grave solutions that optimize each stage of the lifecycle.
From procurement to final disposition and data destruction services, we work with you to design the best IT asset lifecycle and decommissioning strategy based on your company’s goals.
Lease management, redeployment, inventory management, and warehousing are areas we bring the expertise you need to manage your program properly.
Purchasing and Recycling
Electronic American Recycling is committed to providing solutions for the responsible, effective management and removal of any organization’s end-of-life electronic assets in a manner protecting the environment, worker health and safety, our clients and our community.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to continual improvement.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to the prevention of pollution and prevention of injury and ill health.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to comply with applicable legal and other requirements relative to the environmental, stewardship and health and safety aspects of our business.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to providing a framework for setting and reviewing environmental, health and safety objectives and targets.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to preventing the exports of focus materials and hazardous electronic waste throughout the recycling chain in violation to international laws, treaties and agreements of the importing, exporting and transiting countries.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to the prohibition of forced or child labor for processing e-Waste throughout the recycling chain.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to the prohibition of prison operations throughout the Recycling Chain that involve incarcerated individuals handling Focus Material and Hazardous e-waste or Customer Data, and:
• Are subsidized by government (directly or indirectly),
• Involve the likelihood of risks of release or misuse of Customer Data, or
• Do not provide workers with the same rights as private sector workers to protections from exposure to toxins.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to social accountability values consistent with the principles of SA 8000 and encourage all Downstream Processors to operate consistent with the principles of SA.
• Electronic American Recycling is committed to communicating and reinforcing this policy throughout our company, as well as to our customers, our suppliers and to the public.